No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Textured Vase In Flint/Clear?  (Read 5453 times)

Offline Max

• Global Moderator
  • Members
Re: Textured Vase In Flint/Clear?
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2011, 04:55:10 PM »
The mods pay attention, but are very slow.  Well, slow when it comes to moving threads, but no so slow when someone's photos are being "pilfered" without permission  Thumb Up

Probably not the best way to attract a mod's attention.   ::)

I am not a man

Offline flying free

• Members
    • UK
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2011, 09:52:49 AM »
Dorian, the mods are voluntary...and as far as I can see spend an inordinate amount of time dedicated to doing a fantastic and very busy job on this site.  Without them the site would not exist because it would crash I am sure, under the weight of spam stuff that would get loaded if they didn't moderate it out as soon as it happens....as well as trying to moderate and move threads where applicable....as well as trying to moderate generally what is posted on here to ensure it adheres to the guidelines of the site requirements. Whilst I can't speak for them, I used to moderate and be a trustee of a completely different kind of site (a charity) and like us on there, I'm pretty sure they have 'other lives' as well....i.e. families and work etc outside of the site.  Kind words go a very long way  :)
m

Offline dorian_graye

• Members
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2011, 02:52:19 PM »
No argument there.   :hiclp:

Though, it appears quite a different story from where I sit.  But, thanks for your two cents.  I'm sure the mods will appreciate it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand