No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Orange, Bohemia glass vase, help on designer and maker please  (Read 1974 times)

Offline davidfish1212

• Members
Hi all, I have had this in the loft for a year or so and was wondering if anyone could give me any leads on when or who could have made it. It has a Bohemia glass sticker still attached that I think is original. The vase is cased glass, about 10" tall and has a slightly concave base. The outside of the vase is smooth with the inside ribbed. Any and all information would be very appreciated, David  :sc:

Offline flying free

• Members
    • UK
Re: Orange, Bohemia glass vase, help on designer and maker please
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 09:08:10 PM »
Hi
I haven't looked through these particular catalogues, but on Jindrich's site there are links to many various catalogues on the left (this link should take you to it)
http://www.webareal.cz/ceskoslovenskesklo/18-KATALOGY-CATALOGUES

Bohemia catalogues are there and you may find something the same?

m

Offline davidfish1212

• Members
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 09:41:08 PM »
Hi, thanks for the link to Jindrichs site, I'll add it to my favourites. I've had a quick look through the Bohemia cats and dont see anything too similar, but tomorrow I can sit back and have a proper look, cheers again, David :thup:

Offline Jindra8526

• Members
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 11:24:25 AM »
The piece came from Novy Bor, Borske sklo - Crystalex.

Designer is unknown for the meanwhile to me.

Jindrich
www.webareal.cz/ceskoslovenskesklo

Offline davidfish1212

• Members
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 08:26:00 PM »
Thank you so much for the info and the link Jindrich :thup: dont know what we would do without you, David

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand