No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: My Long Lost Salad Bowl  (Read 1806 times)

Offline ardy

• Members
My Long Lost Salad Bowl
« on: August 10, 2010, 01:42:43 AM »
Hi All

A few weeks ago you helped me ID a salad bowl that I had bought as the original purchase of a Pink bowl with gold/copper inclusions was lost in the post.

Well believe it or not it turned up last week having been posted from the USA in early March 2010.

If you happen to be the seller of this bowl please contact me as I owe you for it and lost your details. She refunded my money against my wishes.

Now I have it, it is obviously not A.Seguso as I was hoping but I was wondering if anyone can ID this one. It has a large bubble in the centre of the base and the base is not ground very well but it is still a very attractive bowl and we are delighted with it.

We now have 2 great Salad bowls where we only had rubbish before.

Weighs 1.4kgs 26cm x 9cm
Clean and Crisp a Murano twist.
Archimede tops my list.

Offline ardy

• Members
Re: My Long Lost Salad Bowl
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 01:49:58 AM »
Hi Guys sorry about the size of the photo's tried to modify but could not change the attachments.
Archimede tops my list.

Offline Carolyn Preston

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 03:06:58 AM »
Did you purchase the pink one from ebay or some such? Surely they would have a record of your seller?

Carolyn

Offline ardy

• Members
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 04:08:04 AM »
Ebay only keeps records for 3 months and it was long before that.

We used it last week along with the Blue Venini bowl I had on here a couple of weeks ago and they looked great together.

Hope it is ID'able but don't have much in the way of hopes for that.
Archimede tops my list.

Offline Martyn K

• Members
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 04:59:16 PM »
If you paid via Paypal and/or got your refund that way their records go much further back, just sign in to PP find the transaction in your history > click 'details'. It will show the sellers registered PP email, use that in the 'send money' tab to repay. If you mark it as personal payment owed or gift there's no fees.

No idea about the bowl.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand