No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Royal Krona Stag by mats Jonasson  (Read 2604 times)

Offline redtele

• Members
Royal Krona Stag by mats Jonasson
« on: August 29, 2010, 12:44:42 PM »
I bought this beautiful stag in the late 70's or early 80's I think it cost £75 at the time. It measures approx. 20cm square and  has the identification RK33252-60 M. Jonasson on the bottom. I have searched the web pages and images for another but not found anything else about this piece. Can anyone tell me more about its production date ,the number of pieces produced and its approx value ?
many thanks

redtele

Offline rosieposie

• Members
    • Glass birds and animals
    • Hampshire. South of England.
Re: Royal Krona Stag by mats Jonasson
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 12:56:28 PM »
Hi, a picture would be helpful,  and you might like to have a look at this site which shows quite a good selection of Mats Jonasson's work.
http://www.crystal-fox.com/index.cfm/mats_jonasson_crystal_forest_wildlife_sculptures.htm
I'll look back later to see if you have posted a picture.
Rosie.

When all's said and done, there's nothing left to say or do.  Roger McGough.

Offline redtele

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 02:03:35 PM »
Hello rosieposie,
You were certainly quick off the mark - my original attempt at posting a picture failed, as you can now see I had to reduce it significantly both in size and quality to get it done.  Thanks for the recommendation,  unfortunately I had already checked it out to no avail,  but again thanks for the thought though.

Offline Lustrousstone

• Members
    • Warrington, UK
    • My Gallery
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 02:14:46 PM »
You could try Mats Jonasson's own company. They won't give you a value but ... http://www.matsjonasson.com/CM.php?PageID=69022

Value may not be a lot as a similar eagle didn't sell on ebay for £14.99

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand