No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Deco Rare Mueller lamp,Walther Orla ladies and Walther Lowen clock  (Read 2668 times)

Offline oyemicanto

• Members
Deco Rare Mueller lamp,Walther Orla ladies and Walther Lowen clock
« on: September 14, 2010, 06:06:05 PM »
Hello again!
Here I have a few more pieces of my collection that I am parting with for swaps only.
The first is a rare pink Mueller lady and rock base lamp-I would like to see if anyone has an amber version of this as I would prefer amber.
Also 2 Orla lady figures I have spare in flint frosted and blue frosted ready to swap if anyone is interested.
The last is an amber Walther rare Lowen clock-I am looking for the same clock in green to swap for mine if there really is anyone out there who has it in green! haha!
Get in touch if you are interested in any of these.
Thanks all for looking Nige
"Ive had a wonderful evening.....unfortunately this wasnt it!"  Groucho Marx

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline aline

• Members
Re: Deco Rare Mueller lamp,Walther Orla ladies and Walther Lowen clock
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 02:08:48 AM »
Hi Nigel,
I guess it may be not too likely - depending upon rarity?  but Im so smitten by your beautiful Mueller lady/ lamp that I  would very much like to hear from you  if you ever came across a blue or green one.

Regards,
Aline

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline oyemicanto

• Members
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 07:14:01 PM »
Hi Aline
I did once see a green "rock" base without the lady on USA ebay but it would be way too expensive to ship over as it is incredibly heavy!
I have a contact who is looking for a green one themselves and have also asked me to look out for one in green.
I believe there have been the turquoise colour in production and have seen pics of it! I personally would like an amber version as it would go so well in my entrance hall with 2 other amber lady lamps I have.
I actually bought this pink lamp on ebay France and they were selling it as a vase and had displayed it upside down but I  recognised it and I was the only bidder!
I won't sell the lamp as it's such a rare piece but as I say I would gladly swap it for an amber one or possibly for a piece of Walther on my wish list!
Best wishes Nige
"Ive had a wonderful evening.....unfortunately this wasnt it!"  Groucho Marx

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline aline

• Members
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 08:57:01 AM »
Thanks for the information  on the lamp Nigel - my beginners knowledge is so minute any thoughts from an expert like yourself is appreciated - sorry if that sounds ever so slightly gratuitous!! but I am an eager novice when it comes to anything about the Walther glass and other art deco(?)s like your Mueller lamp -  your home sounds as though it should  be listed on the national trust list of open homes for glass enthusiasts! 3 lamps just in the hallway.

Kind Regards,
Aline

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand