Author Topic: any id for trinket parts - possibly Cambridge Glass, USA?  (Read 1813 times)

Offline Paul S.

• Members
Re: any id for trinket parts - possibly Cambridge Glass, USA?
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2010, 07:10:06 PM »
thanks for your valuable reply Janice.   What intrigued me was the fact that twice within a matter of weeks I had found what had seemed two identical trinket sets (or at least parts of) both of which included one of these small scalloped bowls or nappys - so of course being a bit dim I had rushed to the conclusion that the complete set was designed to deliberately have one.   However, as you suggest, probably not intentionally designed as such, and just an optional add on.   I really know nothing of these things, but was also intrigued by the fact that one of these sets has something I had not previously seen i.e. the lidded container believed to be for the 'lady's razor'.  thanks again.   I couldnt purposfully collect these things - the footprint is way too big for me - which bit of a shame, as in my travels I see some really beautiful part sets and trays that are works of art.  thanks again.  :)

Offline Jayne

• Members
    • Trinket Sets, Uranium, Varied,
    • England, UK
Re: any id for trinket parts - possibly Cambridge Glass, USA?
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2014, 10:36:31 PM »
Does anyone know which Cambridge Glass Co. USA pattern the clear sets may be? I have been searching but can't seem to pin it down.

Search
eBay.com
eBay.co.uk

Link to Glass Encyclopedia
Link to Glass Museum
Enter
key words
to search
Amazon.com
This Website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand