No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Ruffled...  (Read 2129 times)

Offline antiquerose123

• Members
  • The Best #1 Forum On the Net, right here !!!
Ruffled...
« on: October 21, 2010, 10:02:00 AM »

:hi: I got this the other day, via my first shopping trip on the net.  It is fun !!!   A gift to myself here as I almost get older... :pb:   The seller was Super Nice, packaged the item up so good -- as it all arrived in one piece....and gets an A+++++++++++ from me for my *first glass experience* via the Net.  

I am Not a (glass) virgin anymore.  :nogos:  My first time via the net.  My gift to myself as I approach something here....I think Alzheimer's  LOL

This is attributed to Fratelli Toso.  :thup:

The answer/clue might be here in the Post  ;D  

TxSilver
:fwr: Rose
"People who live in Glass houses should not throw stones"       ::)

Offline antiquerose123

• Members
Re: Ruffled...
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 02:37:52 AM »

?  anyone  ?

Offline Lily of the Valley

• Members
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 05:03:06 AM »
Congratulations, Rose, on your first  :thup: and probably not your last  >:D on-line purchase!  It's a whole new world for sure!  I probably would have next to no glass or paperweights without it ....

I'm afraid I can't help you with identifying your pretty piece.  It certainly looks showy.  I look forward to what others might have to say.  Your photos are nice.

Enjoy .... Lily :hi:

Offline TxSilver

• Members
    • San Marcos Art Glass
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 03:11:25 PM »
Definitely Fratelli Toso. 100% sure. I have a picture of a pink bowl like it that has the FT Toso label. I think they are gorgeous bowls that took a lot of work to make.
Anita
San Marcos Art Glass
Visit the Murano Zoo
http://sites.google.com/site/muranozoo/

Offline tam bam

• Members
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 06:47:52 PM »
Congrats, Rose!!  I really like your FT bowl.  It is just splendid!  I am so happy your first online buy was so successful.  In time you will know who is good and who to avoid.  

tam bam

Offline antiquerose123

• Members
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 08:16:23 PM »
Congrats, Rose!!  I really like your FT bowl.  It is just splendid!  I am so happy your first online buy was so successful.  In time you will know who is good and who to avoid.  

tam bam

:24:

She was PERFECT -- as she is a member here !!

I am now going to buy myself a Birthday gift for myself from her.  Might as well get something I want for a gift...LOL

Definitely Fratelli Toso. 100% sure. I have a picture of a pink bowl like it that has the FT Toso label. I think they are gorgeous bowls that took a lot of work to make.

:24: :24:  Thank  you TxSilver !!

........and I enjoyed doing business with you.......ONE SUPER LADY !!!!!  :thup:    I just still wanted to have the fun of posting my New items that I bought!!  100 % confirmed Fratelli Toso.   Yes, must have been hard to make this.  Wish I could see a Video (somewhere) how this was made.  Would be interesting....

That why I was *hinting* around in the Cafe to support other Members here on the Board.  We are ALL one Big Family  :ghug:

:hug:  :kissy:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand