No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Walther Elvira ? Vase - Idenified as Riihimaki Heavy Cut  (Read 4824 times)

Connie

Walther Elvira ? Vase
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2006, 12:28:38 PM »
Thank you, Glen!!  

I wondered if it might be a stand or base and almost posted it flipped over also  :oops:

Connie

Re: Walther Elvira ? Vase - Idenified as Riihimaki Heavy Cut
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2007, 01:09:44 PM »
Bumping this up for Pamela.

Pamela are you interested in this piece for your museum?  I will send it to you if you pay shipping.

I just donated the bulk of my inventory to charity and I thought you might like this piece for your museum.

Offline pamela

• Members
    • Pressed Glass 1840-1950
    • Hamburg, Germany
    • http://www.pressglas-pavillon.de
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2007, 06:10:52 PM »
Connie, I am more than grateful for your thinking I could be interested! Indeed I am and should very much like to have it here, themoreas again Glen was able to make out the maker ;o)
Please calculate shipping to Hamburg / Germany and drop me a line to arminewa
Thank you!  :-*
Pamela
Die Erfahrung lehrt, dass, wer auf irgendeinem Gebiet zu sammeln anfängt, eine Wandlung in seiner Seele anheben spürt. Er wird ein freudiger Mensch, den eine tiefere Teilnahme erfüllt, und ein offeneres Verständnis für die Dinge dieser Welt bewegt seine Seele.
Experience teaches that anyone who begins to collect in any field can feel a change in his soul. He becomes a joyful man filled with a deeper empathy, and a more open understanding moves his soul.
Alfred Lichtwark (1852-1914)

Connie

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2007, 07:15:34 PM »
Great, Pamela.  I am glad it will go to a good home  :)

I will contact you with the shipping information.

Offline pamela

• Members
    • Pressed Glass 1840-1950
    • Hamburg, Germany
    • http://www.pressglas-pavillon.de
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2007, 07:36:01 PM »
Connie, hope you know how very much it is appreciated - thank you! If I do now look at these pictures (one year ago - incredible) I feel something else and similar came in during the last weeks, so that I may compare several items! Big hug, Pamela  :-*
Pamela
Die Erfahrung lehrt, dass, wer auf irgendeinem Gebiet zu sammeln anfängt, eine Wandlung in seiner Seele anheben spürt. Er wird ein freudiger Mensch, den eine tiefere Teilnahme erfüllt, und ein offeneres Verständnis für die Dinge dieser Welt bewegt seine Seele.
Experience teaches that anyone who begins to collect in any field can feel a change in his soul. He becomes a joyful man filled with a deeper empathy, and a more open understanding moves his soul.
Alfred Lichtwark (1852-1914)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand