Glass Identification - Post here for all ID requests > Unresolved Glass Queries

New to forum .. question about Beatty rib pattern

<< < (3/4) > >>

popsmcchicken:
Hello Again Butchiedog,

I'm not trying to be obtuse here, but the link that you posted yourself (http://home.gwi.net/~inventor/) has all the info that you are asking for; i.e., name, links to main page, etc.  Believe me, I have no interest one way or the other whether or not anyone uses the Web Site, but I do think your criticisms are a bit unfair.  On the other hand, I suppose if one did not know the name of Bill Banks, or his retutation in the field, he could possibly view the Web Site with a jaded eye.  Let's just agree to disagree on this one.   :D

butchiedog:
popsmcchicken,

I don't know about anyone else, but one saying what they think is in no way obtuse to me, so no problem.

My criticisms are shared by others who I showed the link to before forming my own and some of them are esteemed glass book authors themselves, who will gladly share information for free, rather than only try to sell it to you. If I was unfair in any way it was unintentional, but playing it safe and watching out for internet scams is much more important to me than some stranger's website.

Also;  no need to agree about disagreeing either, since I do not disagree with your opinion. I just have my own extra ideas and thoughts added to the same opinion is all.

Mike

ainventor:
A J Beatty and Sons pattern has been reproduced by Fenton.  Not all the shapes have been reproduced.  The covered Sugar is one shape:  Ref:  Fenton the Second 25 years, page 50, item 340. Oh, and my website is not a fraud as some people would lead you to believe.

Bill Banks

http://home.gwi.net/~inventor/download.html

Lustrousstone:
Hello Bill Welcome to the GMB. We look forward to your help with our unknown pieces.

Ron:

--- Quote ---A J Beatty and Sons pattern has been reproduced by Fenton.
--- End quote ---

Which one? Beatty Rib, Swirl or Honeycomb?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version