No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Tangerine Whitefriars Drunken Bricklayer Vase 9673...  (Read 3285 times)

Offline kane_u_pain

• Members
  • I don't prood read or spell check!
    • SVdA, Japanese Glass
    • Sydney, Australia
Tangerine Whitefriars Drunken Bricklayer Vase 9673...
« on: June 17, 2011, 08:10:22 AM »
Well I waited many many years to get my hands on a Tangerine Drunken Bricklayer vase!!! And I don't like it  :24: The main thing is I  didn't have to pay for one in pounds. And the tango collection is getting bigger! Here it is anyway, with label and I believe it is geniune and not a fake. Praise the lord.

-I edited... :-[

Offline chopin-liszt

• Members
    • Scotland, Europe.
Re: Tangerine Whitefriars Drunken Bricklayer Vase 9673...
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 01:57:54 PM »
 :24: I have to agree with you - I really don't like it.
If you've got to have a DB, you might as well have it in the most dreadful colour available - go for the hat-trick.  ;D
Maybe you'll sell it in ££££ - and make loads of them - it's even got it's paper label which should help. :thup:

(with apologies to those who love these, we can't all like the same thing)
Cheers, Sue M. (she/her)

‘For every problem there is a solution: neat, plausible and wrong’. H.L.Mencken

Offline kane_u_pain

• Members
  • I don't prood read or spell check!
    • SVdA, Japanese Glass
    • Sydney, Australia
Re: Tangerine Whitefriars Drunken Bricklayer Vase 9673...
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 02:15:18 AM »
 :24: chopin, I must admit the Bricklayer does look horrid in this colour close up. Maybe I should have just stole a pic of Tangerine Bricklayer and be satisfied with that!!  :ooh:

I also thought if I go back the UK for a visit, I will definitely pack this up and sell it when I get there he he...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand