No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: LARGE SAILFISH FM KONSTGLAS Sweden 51 Centimeters tall with INTERNAL LATTICE  (Read 2372 times)

Offline Glass7Ltd

• Members
Good day members.
    I am pleased to present for sale to the WORLD this truly STUNNING ART GLASS from FM KONSTGLAS of Sweden mfg. 1978-1980.    I am the original owner.  My former wife while cleaning years ago peeled off the label and threw it away ( possible cause of divorce when I much later found out LOL ).   This piece has been positively ID'd on this forum a while ago. 

WEIGHT is approximately 6.5 Pounds or about 3 Kilograms

MEASUREMENTS
Main sculpture

20 inches TALL overall  51 Centimeters

10 inches WIDE     25.5 Centimeters

1.75 inches thick      4.5 Centimeters

Base is 6 x 4 inches  L x W    15.2 x 10.1 Centimeters

Item is listed on EBAY http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200576205862&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I AM WILLING TO SHIP WORLDWIDE.   Please note item will be double boxed and carefully engineered with multiple materials wrapped to assure undamaged arrival.   Shipping calculations on ebay are NOT correct as I will wait to pack until AFTER sale.  Exact weight of package not known and shipping cost until that time.  I guess total package will be approx. 13-14 pounds or approx. 6 Kilograms.   I am willing to use shipper of buyers choice.  Insurance for Sold price of item REQUIRED.   I have nearly 500 positive feedback  (100 %) member since 2002 on ebay and have sold several fine French antiques and Murano Cenedese item well over 1000 USD.  My honesty has a proven track record.  Be assured you will receive item as represented in pictures. 

FM KONSTGLAS SAILFISH

SHOWING ACTUAL SIZE FOR COMPARISON

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline Glass7Ltd

• Members

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline Glass7Ltd

• Members
CORRECTION the WEIGHT OF THE SAILFISH IS 8.5 POUNDS approximately or nearly 4 KILOGRAMS  !!!   I wrongly stated earlier it was 6.5 pounds typo error. :ho:

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline Glass7Ltd

• Members
With 50 Watt Halogen lighting up through base as unique nighttime effect.

AMAZING REFLECTION INTO UPPER BODY OF LATTICE

Shows the beautiful Steel Blue shading that is light halfway into Lattice then becomes very dark closer to top of back with line of clear on upper body

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand