No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Pink deep ashtray with external ridges = CHŘIBSkÁ  (Read 3642 times)

Offline Wayne

• Members
    • 20th Century Glass
Re: Pink deep ashtray with external ridges
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2011, 09:58:21 AM »
I'd say Chribska too, looks like the yellow bowl shown here: [link]

Offline heartofsklo

• Members
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2011, 10:07:23 AM »
Thanks all. It is a lovely piece, well made and my first Chribska (unless informed otherwise  :)).

Offline fabuleuse

• Members
    • The Retro Co.
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2011, 11:33:02 AM »
I'd say Chribska too, looks like the yellow bowl shown here: [link]

Amazingly I have examples of all of the items on that link!  Mine are all in pink, and I had no idea at all until now who they were by.  I've got a very large collection of pink glass, and I'd guessed that most of it was by the same designer.  Now I have Chribska as a name, I can research some more  :girlcheer:

Lulu
www.theretroco.com - retro, vintage & collectable homeware, kitchenware, decorative glass, ceramics, accessories

Offline steph

• Members
    • Stephs glass
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2011, 12:52:49 PM »
 :hiclp: ah ha Wayne such a little picture but wonderful - I've got all those pieces but hadn't got round to 'guessing' now I don't need to.... :rah:cheers steph.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand