No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Murano Cat w/ Fish Limited Edition  (Read 3642 times)

Offline SellingThings

• Members
Murano Cat w/ Fish Limited Edition
« on: March 16, 2011, 03:40:02 PM »

Recently acquired beautiful crystal clear Murano Cat with Fish that is signed limited edition 203/750.
What is it worth on the open market?

Offline flying free

• Members
    • UK
Re: Murano Cat w/ Fish Limited Edition
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 06:35:32 PM »
Hi, we don't often do values here, but someone may help out.  Otherwise I just wanted to say I love your cat and also having had one previously that I gave to my niece as a present, you can look up Formia and 'cat with fish' etc as search words and I'm sure something may come up to give you an idea of what it may be worth  :)
m

Offline SellingThings

• Members
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 08:08:03 PM »
 :hiclp:
Thanks - I found a dealer in the UK that I got prices for & someone has another in the same lot for sale on eBay. The eBay price seemed super high to me.

Offline robbie7469

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • Australia
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 11:29:23 PM »
Hi there. I'm searching madly for one of these for my Mum. Would you be interested in selling, or could you put me in touch with the UK dealer please?

Thx : )

Offline SellingThings

• Members
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 11:55:38 PM »
Robbie -
My Murano "Cat" was sold several months ago; however, I "Googled" Murano Cat with fish in belly just now & found several pieces for sale on the various Internet sales venues. They ranged in size from about 4 inches tall to one similar to mine which was 11+ inches.

I did not keep the link or information for that British dealer but you may want to search for Murano Dealers in Great Britain.

Good luck in your quest !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand