No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Item id please glass lamp  (Read 3853 times)

Offline singingyamada

• Members
Re: Item id please glass lamp
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2011, 05:21:27 AM »
David,
Thank you so much for your information.  My brain is into overload but now I have some direction.  One one of my links I found in the description thinks the sticker says 004 Oball.  So with a huge amount of audacity and a daughter who lived in Italy I am going to email 036 and 004 and ask them!!
I shall let evryone know of the outcome.  lee
I always seem to find the tricky ones

Offline singingyamada

• Members
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2011, 10:36:52 PM »
Just an update.  In the early hours of insomnia I emailed ever lamp maker on the list in Italian.  either way I may find the maker or have a long list of who it isnt. :hi:

Offline singingyamada

• Members
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2011, 12:22:05 AM »
thanks for moving me.  would this vase be considered opaline and what kind of blue as in Robins egg blue? I am trying very hard.

Offline singingyamada

• Members
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2011, 09:01:11 AM »
I am done I give up , I know its not
SimoneCenedese, Artigiant0 Muranses, artglasstudio.it, idea Murano'. Formia International , Gabbiani, LA FUCINA DEL VETRO SRL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand