No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Small Intaglio cut dish - Frosted Image of young Woman - ID = Hoya Crystal Japan  (Read 8163 times)

Offline rosieposie

• Members
    • Glass birds and animals
    • Hampshire. South of England.
Just to put the finishing touches to this, I posted a thread http://www.glassmessages.com/index.php/topic,23420.0.html about Hoya glass and had the nicest of replies from them.....but it was a while ago now in 2008.  Sad to hear they have closed down,  I thought their glass was lovely,  now I wish I had collected a set of the 'Flower Seasons' plates.  I love your little coaster Greg, glad you got a result.  :sun:
Rosie.

When all's said and done, there's nothing left to say or do.  Roger McGough.

Offline krsilber

• Members
Perhaps the title of the thread should be changed so as not to confuse people, since the piece isn't cut but molded.
Kristi

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science."

- Albert Einstein

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand