No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: FANTASTIC Tiffany Seguso Murano  (Read 2651 times)

Offline tam bam

• Members
FANTASTIC Tiffany Seguso Murano
« on: March 30, 2011, 02:31:21 PM »
I know there are a lot of Archimede Seguso fans on this forum so I wanted to share what I found on Ebay last night.

http://cgi.ebay.com/TIFFANY-CO-ELSA-PERETTI-MURANO-GLASS-/140528592062?pt=Designer_Jewelry&hash=item20b82824be

These two pieces were made by Archimede Seguso, designed by the world famous Elsa Peretti for Tiffany & Co.  They are from Archimede's gold collection according to an online book Anita found. http://www.aseguso.com/quaderni/book-15
They were probably made around 1997 before Archimede passed away.  These are substantial pieces.  I am drooling as I type this message.  I wish I could afford them but I will have to keep dreaming.  I did however contact the seller and let him know this info so he can pass it along to the buyer.  He was most grateful for my help.

tam bam

Offline Carolyn Preston

• Members
Re: FANTASTIC Tiffany Seguso Murano
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 01:51:00 AM »
I recently saw an exhibit from Louis Comfort Tiffany  :tof: while in Orlando. That dude made everything! Jewellery, glass mosiacs, pottery, blown glass and of course, the stained/leaded glass pieces. There were some art neauveau pieces there that I just wanted to crawl into they were so beautiful!

Carolyn

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand