Glass Discussion & Research. NO IDENTIFICATION REQUESTS here please. > British & Irish Glass

ChanceGlass.net : cataloguing Fiestaware patterns

<< < (2/83) > >>

chopin-liszt:
:D:D:D
I've just had a peek at the site, the "unidentified flowery thing" (in shades of blue) is honeysuckle. :D  8)  :D

David E:
Just a thought: I've realised there's a 'Greco' and 'Hellenic' pattern listed. But Chance also did a 'Greek' pattern which, from memory, had a Greek pattern around the edge and the picture of a warrior(?) in the middle.

I'm just wondering if these are all the same pattern using a different name... :?

Just found this eBay Item, which I suspect is what I'm referring to.

EDIT: Probably more than one 'Greek' pattern...

chopin-liszt:
:D:D:D
Hello David, I've not seen that one before, but I have a plate with a different Greek-style design on it.

:oops: Can't find it, of course! :oops:

David E:
Hi Sue,

Well, once your kitchen's finished you must send me a piccie (come on builders; hurry up!) :)

Looking at that eBay listing again I'm beginning to doubt my own assumption, but the photo is rather poor - might just make the seller an offer (he did have two for sale BTW!)

I did think the pattern was supposed to have a Greek-key design around the edge, but maybe Chance did more than one design.

I've just realised there's also a fourth Lace pattern: White, Black, Green all on clear glass and Black-on-White :!: I have all these except for the last variant.

chopin-liszt:
:D:cry::D
Builders have finished. It's Michael having a go at stripping/sanding/oiling the woodwork and stripping the wallpaper (without destroying the horsehair-and-lime-plasterwork!) in order to decorate the room. He wants me to help put up the lining paper today. I've sent him out to buy a new broom, hopefully I'll be able to hold things up for him with that. I don't have the strength to raise my arms up.

I've found my really unusual one printed on both sides!

I've found one with the pattern of "Bouquet" identified on it's original box.

I've found my "Night Sky" tray.

I've got 6 Calypto brandy balloons, and a couple of those (are they ice-cream dishes?) that are on stems, and a set of shot glasses in a wire-basket thing. A set of large wineglasses in Swirl.

Michael calls me to the kitchen. :evil:  :cry:  :evil:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version