No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Anyone have any information about James O'Reilly International Glass Centre 1995  (Read 1997 times)

Offline flying free

• Members
    • UK
Hi, I'm looking for information on this glass artist and hope someone can help.  I have found some pics online from the Dudley Museum and some information in Charles Hajdamach's 20th Century British Glass, but apart from that, nothing. If anyone can help I would be extremely grateful.
I believe he had his diploma show at the International Glass Centre in 1995 according to the book.
Many thanks
m

Offline Anne

• GMB Tech Support Manager & "Board (never bored) Dame"
  • Global Moderator
  • Members
  • I has a stick to poke the server with yes!
    • Glass trinket sets
    • Cumbria England
    • My Glass Collection
Hi M, I wonder if Simon Bruntnell can help - his new website covers IGC members - current and past - and if he's not there then someone who is may be able to tell you where he is now. http://heartofenglandglass.co.uk/ - Simon's a member here too so don't be shy about asking him directly. :)
Cheers! Anne, da tekniqual wizzerd
~ Glass Trinket Sets ~ GlassLinks ~ GlasSpeak ~ GlassGallery 
 ~  Glassoholic Blog ~ Glassoholic Gallery ~

Offline johnphilip

• Members
  • JP
    • England
    • eBay ID
Or Adam A , he has been around a bit . ::) ;)

Offline flying free

• Members
    • UK
Many thanks.  I shall contact both. 
m

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand