No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: help id Nancys paperweights please - no. 1 green leaf white flower  (Read 917 times)

Offline jakgene

• Members
  • Mrs Doasyouwouldbedoneby
    • Mid 20 Century glass
    • Australia
Hi - can I ask some help please for a request to ID some paperweights. The owner is in my woodwork class with me. She says they were her fathers and have been in the family between 50 - 70 years.

I am only familiar with much more modern weights so would appreciate any assistance you can give.

Apologies in advance for photo quality as I only had my phone with me to take photos of them. I also forgot to measure them.  would estimate approx 2 inch diameter on the floral ones fairly flat - low domed, and the blue and white one approx2 inches wide by 3 inches high

Thanks
JAK
jakgene
Western Australia
Mid 20 Century Glass
British Glass, Scandinavian Glass, Murano Glass,
Paperweights. (and anything gorgeous!)

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline Leni

• Members
Re: help id Nancys paperweights please - no. 1 green leaf white flower
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 02:23:31 PM »