Author Topic: id request for uranium trinket tray. - Mystery Set No. 27  (Read 393 times)

Offline Paul S.

• Members
id request for uranium trinket tray. - Mystery Set No. 27
« on: May 24, 2011, 04:23:52 PM »
I have looked on Pamela's site, but wasn't aware of seeing this one  -  and appreciate I'm being a little lazy, but feel sure some of the girls will undoubtedly recognize the pattern.   It does glow, and is something like 11.75"/300mm long - and is, I believe, in the minority in having corner feet - most that I see have flat undersides.   It will probably go back out unless it is something special, but caught my eye in view of the very 'deco' design.   Needless to say, it is a stand alone piece, history has taken the rest.     thanks for looking.

Offline Anne E.B.

• Members
    • U.K.
Re: id request for uranium trinket tray.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 06:44:28 PM »
Unknown - shown here  :)
http://www.glasstrinketsets.com/cms15/
Mystery set no.27.
Anne E.B

Offline Paul S.

• Members
Re: id request for uranium trinket tray.
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 09:32:28 PM »
very many thanks for your time and trouble Anne :)  -  think I would have given it away long before finding it here.   Probably by their nature, these things are maybe not the kind of things that you can pigeon hole by their colour or shape  -  guess the only real way is to find it in a catalogue.   I might just hang on to this one for the time being, it looks attractive sitting on a plate stand, as you can see.

Search
eBay.com
eBay.co.uk

Enter key words
Link to Glass Encyclopedia
Link to Glass Museum
Enter
key words
to search
Amazon.com