This is what ive found out:
HUKIN & HEATH, 1855-1953
Manufacturing silversmiths and electroplaters of Birmingham, established by Jonathan Wilson Huckin and John Thomas Heath, who registered London marks in 1879. When Huckin retired in 1881 the partnership continued with Heath and J.H. Middleton. The firm's association with Christopher Dresser began in 1877; the first registered design dates from 1878, and others were entered up to 1881. Dresser's designs were launched at the opening of the firm's showrooms in Charterhouse Street in August 1879. They also stocked Persian and Kashmiri works of art which had been plated with gold and silver, Japanese metalwork and imitations by the firm, and Linthorpe, Doulton and Oriental pottery that they had mounted in metal. Some of Dresser's designs were manufactured until after 1900.
Looking at some of the works of Heath & Middleton they combined with some very notable designers/makers such as Dresser, Liberty & of course.....we now know Stevens & Williams.