No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Komaromy Horses  (Read 3078 times)

Offline Carolyn Preston

• Members
Re: Komaromy Horses
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2011, 11:53:28 PM »
How much do you love your husband Rosie?  :smg:  :kissy: :kissy: :kissy:

Carolyn

Offline johnphilip

• Members
  • JP
    • England
    • eBay ID
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2011, 05:48:18 AM »
 Rosie so when are you sending my one as promised - see above .  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: >:D jp

Offline oldglassman

• Members
    • uk
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2011, 08:07:53 AM »
Well done Rosie  :smg:  :hiclp:, I pondered too long on whether to make an offer,and when a couple of items a few hundred years older became available the decision was made , glad you got them,in my opinion this long forgotten master craftsmans work will only gain in popularity and price in the coming years , so any that can be bought ,should be .

Cheers ,
           Peter.

Offline rosieposie

• Members
    • Glass birds and animals
    • Hampshire. South of England.
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2011, 08:11:04 AM »
Heh heh!  Carolyn......I love him to bits........just like he loves me!! :hug: :love:

jp, I said did you want to BUY one of them with me..........and I'm still waiting to see your animal collection....as promised - see 1,000 threads ago!! :angel:

I'll post some pictures in a new thread so we don't hijack Peter's any longer! :hj: Sorry Peter....but I must say you have very good taste. :sun:  Oooh, see you have just posted  another few wise words.  :kissy:
Rosie.

When all's said and done, there's nothing left to say or do.  Roger McGough.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand