Author Topic: Help with this paperweight please! Controlled bubbles & gold flakes  (Read 502 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline johnfandmaryp

  • Members
  • **
  • Posts: 244
  • Gender: Male
Hi Guys,

I picked this paperweight up in a mixed lot recently and, to help me decide whether to keep it or list it on eBay, I'm hoping someone may be able to help with an ID. It's got what look like gold flake inclusions and a grid of controlled bubbles near the top. Obviously not old, as it still has the warning label on the bottom!!

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in anticipation, John.


This Website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand