No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Need help identifying the maker of this please! ID = Borgonovo  (Read 2655 times)

Offline wit14beginner

• Members
Hi peeps - my first time on here, so do bear with me! I bought a small piece of glass which has on the bottom "Italy" and then a kind of squirly "b" embossed/etched in the bottom. I have attached a pic - I hope someone can help me find out (a) if it is of any note and (b) who it is by. Thanks so much.

Offline Ivo

• Author
  • Members
Re: Need help identifying the maker of this please!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 07:59:55 PM »
Bormioli of Parma, one of the largest glass industries in the world. This is a frosted ice cream glass...

Offline wit14beginner

• Members
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 09:11:07 PM »
Thank you - off to the Boot Fair it goes then - I didn't think it was worth anything, but thought I would check - thanks for your help - much appreciated.

Offline Officinaquack

• Members
  • Bormioli, Fidenza Vetraria, Saivo, Covetro...
    • Glassware
    • Italy
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 09:28:19 AM »
Hello

Borgonovo Ice Cream Bowl

range: Deliss

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand