No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: I have a blue Koalas centrepiece set to swap?  (Read 1790 times)

Offline oyemicanto

• Members
I have a blue Koalas centrepiece set to swap?
« on: June 13, 2011, 08:06:54 AM »
Hello everyone
I have this blue koalas centrepiece set available as a good swap for anyone who is interested.
I must be honest as blue isn't my favourite colour...I prefer green then amber then pink blue being my least.
I have a list of Walther "wants" and I am also looking for the same koalas in either amber,green or pink.
Thankyou all for your time and feel free to contact me if you are genuinely interested.
Best wishes Nige
"Ive had a wonderful evening.....unfortunately this wasnt it!"  Groucho Marx

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline oyemicanto

• Members
Re: I have a blue Koalas centrepiece set to swap?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 04:41:03 PM »
Hi everyone
I have decided to list this set on ebay.To be perfectly honest blue isn't my favourite colour so I would consider swapping this complete set for either a green or amber koalas.
I am also open to offers of swapping for other glass I am looking for by Walther....still after a Haarlem in any colour aswell as the other wants in my wish list.
Thanks all
Nige
"Ive had a wonderful evening.....unfortunately this wasnt it!"  Groucho Marx

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand