No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Nora Fenton Italy  (Read 3687 times)

Offline trkrs4life

• Members
Nora Fenton Italy
« on: July 08, 2011, 08:37:45 PM »
I am new to this forum.  I have a pair of what I believe are Nora Fenton Ivory (elephant) bookends.  On the bottom they have a tag that reads: Nora Fenton made in Italy.

How do I find out about these bookends and more importantly Nora Fenton.  I appreciate everyones help in the matter.  By the way the elephants are on what apprear to be heavy marble (????)

Respectfully,

Debra Leach
trkrs4life AT aol DOT com
[Mod: email made spam proof - always best to just refer to the email Icon in your member info to the left]

Offline KevinH

• Global Moderator
  • Members
    • England
Re: Nora Fenton Italy
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 10:00:39 PM »
Hi Debra, welcome to the Board.

I have moved your query out of the Murano Labels thread, where I think you probably added it as it was the first topic in the Murano forum.

There is another thread from back in 2007 which comments on an item with a Nora Fenton Import label. Click here to view the topic.

You say your bookends are "Nora Fenton Ivory" and are on "heavy marble". Does that mean they are not glass? If so, then sorry to say that you may not get too much assistance within a Glass Message Board!
KevinH

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand