Author Topic: any idea on type of glass and maker vase?  (Read 1011 times)

Offline potteree

• Members
any idea on type of glass and maker vase?
« on: February 10, 2006, 02:32:31 AM »
Hi. First of all I would like to thank the web site for the priveledge of membership. I have been trying to identify the type of glass and the maker on this 8" tall vase with no luck, perhaps i should rephrase that as my search for info led me here :P.     (http://www.filehigh.com/serve/9179/109511.jpg)  (http://www.filehigh.com/serve/9179/109512.jpg)

Mod: The images from this post have vanished. If you started this thread and you still have the pictures, please let the moderators know so that we can restore them. To add pictures to your posts permanently, the GMB recommends either using the 'attach' facility when posting, or using The Glass Gallery. See the GMB guide to adding pictures to your posts for more.

Offline chopin-liszt

• Members
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 10:18:16 AM »
:D:D:D

Hello and welcome! I'm afraid I don't know about your vase, but I'm sure somebody will. I had a bit of trouble with your pictures - they're a bit big and they make the screen stretch out all over the place, and I'm on broadband. Can you adjust them a bit please, so that everybody can get a good look at them?
Cheers, Sue (M)

“All things are subject to interpretation. Whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.” Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Anne

• GMB Tech Support Manager & "Board (never bored) Dame"
  • Global Moderator
  • Members
  • I has a stick to poke the server with yes!
    • Glass trinket sets
    • Cumbria England
    • ALAVNA Vintage & Collectable Glass
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 10:33:48 PM »
Picture seems to have gone completely now. If you use our free service GlassGallery for the photo you can post a link to the image in a message here. You don't even need to register to upload to the Queries Album.  Hope this helps.:)

Offline Della

• Members
  • happy, happy, happy....... ;-)
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 10:42:53 PM »
Hi and welcome. :lol:
Yes please use the yobunny gallery, it is fantastic, really easy to use and your photos don't disappear :!:
Enjoying being in the Midlands.......some people are just amazing....
xx

Offline potteree

• Members
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2006, 08:43:08 PM »
Sorry pics were to big.

Offline chopin-liszt

• Members
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2006, 10:19:14 AM »
:D:D:D

Don't worry about the pics being big - I can't get them to come up on the screen like you do - I have to use links that resize automatically Hopefully somebody will come along who knows about this kind of glass soon!
Cheers, Sue (M)

“All things are subject to interpretation. Whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.” Friedrich Nietzsche

Search
eBay.com
eBay.co.uk

Link to Glass Encyclopedia
Link to Glass Museum
Enter
key words
to search
Amazon.com