No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Does this rather special Webb Decanter have a pattern name?  (Read 310 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ahremck

  • Members
  • **
  • Posts: 1992
  • Gender: Male
I call this my Webb supersized decanter.  It is enormous - the stopper alone is larger than most crystal perfume bottles.  I have not actually measured it but I would expect it to hold a magnum of liquid.  Additionally it has some neat engraving of racing yachts - rather like the J-class yachts that used to sail for the America's Cup in the early years of the twentieth century.

Once again, no joy from the Repalcements Ltd information.  Can someone give me a pattern name or some information about this decanter.

I bamle all snileplg eorrrs on the Cpomuter Kyes.  They confuse my fingers !!!


SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Look for glass on
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Look for glass on (us)
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand