No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Wanted to buy Walther Glass  (Read 17900 times)

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
Re: Wanted to buy Walther Glass
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2012, 12:06:23 AM »
Thank you very much for the lead , i was on shift last night so i put a bid in early and i lost , i have a green one of that bowl but no sealions to go with it i also would like a bird one , even if i got one figurine of each would be enough as i would be able to make my own , i have plenty of broken glass from bowls and vases that have arrived broken over the years and we have furnaces where i work , Thanks again for the help , REX

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2012, 12:28:18 PM »
Hello i am after a Bagley, frog and bullrushes ? Any colour ,would like a complete set vase frog and plinth or any of the set , I am still after boy riding a turtle ,also a walther flotenspieler with a striped tunic any colour,a Green orla and an  amber ,also a blue searosen bowl , with leads from this site i have been able to find much of what i have been chaseing ,  many thanks to the members that have helped so far ,REX

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline chopin-liszt

• Members
    • Scotland, Europe.
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2012, 12:47:12 PM »
My local cancer research charity shop has just been donated a pale blue, completely frosted, Schmetterling. (so '30s in date)
There are some chunks missing from its base - but the body is in perfect condition. I'm in Dundee, Scotland. The lovely lady in the shop has asked me about it and how she might go about selling it.
I've told her to sign up here....
Cheers, Sue M. (she/her)

‘For every problem there is a solution: neat, plausible and wrong’. H.L.Mencken

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2012, 01:13:52 PM »
I am always interested in any of the better walther ,if any body else has any email me with what you are asking i will give an answer as soon as i see the email , REX

Offline chopin-liszt

• Members
    • Scotland, Europe.
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2012, 11:15:34 AM »
I have some pics of it and the damage.
Cheers, Sue M. (she/her)

‘For every problem there is a solution: neat, plausible and wrong’. H.L.Mencken

Offline Morgan48

• Members
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2012, 05:47:06 PM »
Hello i am after a Bagley, frog and bullrushes ? Any colour ,would like a complete set vase frog and plinth or any of the set , I am still after boy riding a turtle ,also a walther flotenspieler with a striped tunic any colour,a Green orla and an  amber ,also a blue searosen bowl , with leads from this site i have been able to find much of what i have been chaseing ,  many thanks to the members that have helped so far ,REX

Hi....  A blue Searosen I spotted   http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290725584315

Offline mhgcgolfclub

• Members
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2012, 07:46:32 PM »
Hi

I have an amber Sowerby frog and bullrush vase no flower support or plinth

Roy

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2012, 10:11:49 AM »
Sorry my email has not been working and i havent been allowed to get on here ,now i have it going again , I got an amber bullfrog after the frog and plinth now ,Still after a blue searosen and a boy rideing a turtle , Thanks for info on glass pieces

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2012, 11:45:12 PM »
Thanks for the continued help ,i am still getting good leads and offers , We are not dealers we just collect and have done a couple of swaps , any offers just email and willanswer as soon as i can thanks Rex

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2012, 11:38:00 AM »
Hello anyone that has sent me an email if my computer sends a reply with a link and no message dont open ,my computer has been hijacked ,It appears to have been sent to anyone that has ever sent me an email so have cleaned all that up and did a virus check ,  everything seems to be working but for awhile i didnt receive or was able to send now i have had some irate people sending me emails telling me i sent them a link or a bad message ,i assure you it is not from me , i have only answered people offering me glass so if you get anything from my computer it is not me, Thanks REX 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand