Author Topic: Wanted to buy Walther Glass  (Read 7341 times)

Offline oyemicanto

• Members
Re: Wanted to buy Walther Glass
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2011, 09:51:33 AM »
Hi Rex
I will send you an email later with details.
Best wishes Nige
"Ive had a wonderful evening.....unfortunately this wasnt it!"  Groucho Marx

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2011, 11:30:54 PM »
Hello new to here ,Wife and i collect a variety of glass German and English , We would like to buy An Orla with all pieces to make a set any colour , A Dutch girl  any colour prefer in very good condition , A glasgow in any colour , Would like a Scmettling in Green or blue , Also like large Brockwitz bowls with animals or birds if you have any ? If you know of any Walther or Brockwitz we might be interested in ,contact us , Willing to buy for going price , Anyone in Australia with this glass please contact to share photos , Thanks REX
If you have any rare walther and are afraid to sell privately , i can pay by paypal or if in Australia by direct deposit and you only send once money is in bank

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2011, 09:48:03 AM »
Hello, My wife and i are keen to get to the Lincoln fair on the 3rd or 4th October ,any suggestions on how to get there , we are staying at Kensington  at the Hilton hotel and want to find our way there for the day , Anybody from London going ? If anybody would take us and drop back willing to pay fares and for troubles , Thanks Rex and Terri

Offline oyemicanto

• Members
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2011, 09:53:52 AM »
Hi Rex
I think if you were driving you would head straight up the A1 motorway towards Newark/Lincoln come off at the A17 junction marked Sleaford and follow signs for Lincoln showground.
Nige
"Ive had a wonderful evening.....unfortunately this wasnt it!"  Groucho Marx

Offline martoz

• Members
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2011, 11:12:23 PM »
Hi Rex happy hunting , I probably have some glass packed away . I'm in Canberra
Marty

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2011, 11:27:08 PM »
I am willing to travel anywhere particularly in Australia ,i can only get over to europe  once a year , If any one has walther und Sohne or brockwitz or anything from that era , if you want to sell let me know , Thanks REX

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2011, 07:02:01 AM »
hello been trying to email the Arthur swallows fair email address and keeps getting returned , the Newark fair has a bus going from London and i wanted to know if any to the Lincoln fair , Anybody able to help , REX

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2011, 09:18:01 AM »
I went to Rocky swap today and got a waltraut vanity set but its clock is missing it has the glass for the clock ,anybody have one or know where i can get one , Thanks rex

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2011, 01:38:38 AM »
Hello i am now after any brockwitz animals that go into pegs on brockwitz ,seal and bird bowls , also still after any orla ,goose girl ,or a glasgow , Thanks REX

Offline glasswipe

• Members
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2011, 07:05:54 PM »
Try ebay

This Website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand