No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Rare Sklo Union Vase? Peceny Pat. No. 20040. Oversized at 250mm tall? HELP!  (Read 9243 times)

Offline Frank

• Author
  • Members
    • Glass history
    • Europe
    • Gateway
Interesting as I have a 30cm one these languishing unknown in the shop, so now we have a name 'Granada', product code ''06 012" for a 20cm version and a factor Rastal based in Germany. We also have a possible maker of Podebrady... Jindrich do you have a source for the attribution. Must review the piece I listed to see if it is lead, tint looks like soda in pics. LINK

Offline Frank

• Author
  • Members
    • Glass history
    • Europe
    • Gateway
Forgot to add the link

I think the one that Christine provides links to is also Soda not lead. No green tint with lead, that is its purpose!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand