No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Bohemian Glass Website - Kralik-glass.com  (Read 2803 times)

Offline obscurities

• Members
    • Bohemian and Czech glass
    • Gatesville, Texas
    • Kralik-Glass.com
Bohemian Glass Website - Kralik-glass.com
« on: August 05, 2011, 03:32:28 AM »
As I have worked on the site for almost 2 years now, thinking at some point I would finish it (kind of) and announce it's completion on the board here, I have come to the realization of several things.

1) I will never be done with the site.
2) I will never be done with the site.
3) I will never be done with the site.
4) Did I mention that I realized that I will never be done with the site.....
5) Every time I think that I will just do a couple of more things and tell everyone about it, I find that those couple of things simply lead to a couple more things.......
6) I go on ebay and it is being referenced for attributions.... so someone must have found it.....
7) I go on the GMB and it is being referenced here..... so some members other than group members must know about it...

So although it seems to be known a little at this point... and it is not a secret..... consider this the formal announcement of the site..... although yet a work in progress.... it is further along than it was when I started.....   :thup:

www.kralik-glass.com  A site being constructed for the visual identification of some Bohemian glass.....  an ongoing project........ forever.....

There is still lots of work to do.....  but there is some good, and new, information there already....

Several members of this board are contributors, as well as non members and collectors from around the globe. Alfredo is also involved, as is Eddy Scheepers of Loetz.com.....

I hope that all enjoy the site.... and as I always tell the group members..... comments and criticisms always welcome.....

Craig
Webmaster
www.kralik-glass.com
I have been told that glass is my mistress......

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline Anne

• GMB Tech Support Manager & "Board (never bored) Dame"
  • Global Moderator
  • Members
  • I has a stick to poke the server with yes!
    • Glass trinket sets
    • Cumbria England
    • My Glass Collection
Re: Bohemian Glass Website - Kralik-glass.com
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 04:21:50 PM »
Craig, I found exactly the same with glass trinket sets... the more you know, the more you find, the less you know, the more you search. and so on!

Thank you for going public, I'm sure it'll help lots of folks with queries, and you'll no doubt get more info as a result of going public too, which will help the site to grow even more. :)
Cheers! Anne, da tekniqual wizzerd
~ Glass Trinket Sets ~ GlassLinks ~ GlasSpeak ~ GlassGallery 
 ~  Glassoholic Blog ~ Glassoholic Gallery ~

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand