No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: CLOVER SHAPED GLASS  (Read 2975 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Guest
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2006, 09:57:18 AM »
I would refer to them as quatrefoil sometimes spelled quadrafoil.

edited to add:

To answer Adam's question of what country, where?  The poster said in the Adirondacks - which is US, New York State, Adirondack Mtns, north of where I live.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via


SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Look for glass on
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Look for glass on (us)
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand