No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Stennett-Willson info  (Read 1373 times)

Offline j richards

• Members
Stennett-Willson info
« on: March 02, 2010, 10:31:11 AM »
hi everyone ,new to this message board cant stop reading peoples threads very informative, i need your help gaining info on my collection of Stennett-Willson glass ,question what colours was the snowflake posy vase produced in i have ,flint,topaz,blue,amethyst, was there any other colours  thanks john

Mod: Stennett-Willson spelling corrected to aid searching in future

Offline cmdg

• Members
Re: Stennett-Willson info
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 10:26:26 AM »
Hi, I am a long-time RSW collector and also co-run the ronaldstennettwillson.com website and I have always aimed at finding each piece in each size and in each colour, however when it came to these 'snowflake' posy vases I have NEVER seen a green one and therefore concluded  that they were not produced in green,I have examples in the other usual colours: blue,clear,topaz and amethyst.
Please let us know if anybody has ever seen a green one!.
Best wishes,Chris

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand