Looking for Glass on ebay? Angela's Designer Searches can help! Click here!

Author Topic: Re: (Themed) glass displays - show me yours, I'll show you mine... part 2...  (Read 26582 times)

Offline chopin-liszt

• Members
ooooh - we nearly got a shot of you in there as a bonus!
Thanks for showing us all your lovely stuff -  :rah:

and I'm glad you left the teaset in the loft - sounds awful!
Cheers, Sue (M)

“All things are subject to interpretation. Whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.” Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline dinklepip

• Members
ooooh - we nearly got a shot of you in there as a bonus!
Thanks for showing us all your lovely stuff -  :rah:

and I'm glad you left the teaset in the loft - sounds awful!

don't want my ugly mush in the shot with all this lovely glass.  And yes, the Salviati teaset is sooooooooo ugly ;) ;) ;)

Offline dinklepip

• Members

Offline Leni

• Members
Ooooh!   :hiclp:  :girlcheer: All those shelves full of glass!   :rah:   I love the 'more is more' look   :thup:   :24:

Do you know the maker of the turquoise opalescent (uranium?) flower which is half out of the picture on the right of this shot?  I've got a similar one, but I've not seen them in turquoise blue before!  http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/cookiepops/DSCF21931.jpg

I love the whole of this shelf, BTW - no, I love the whole of this cabinet:D
Leni

Offline rosieposie

• Members
    • Glass birds and animals
    • Hampshire. South of England.
So pretty and feminine, what a lovely collection dinklepip...and there is the little Hush Baby crib like the one we are trying to identify for AnnEB and you.
I wanna see the Tea Set!!!!!  :thud:  Get the loft ladder out!!
Rosie. :sun:
Rosie.

When all's said and done, there's nothing left to say or do.  Roger McGough.

Offline dinklepip

• Members
So pretty and feminine, what a lovely collection dinklepip...and there is the little Hush Baby crib like the one we are trying to identify for AnnEB and you.
I wanna see the Tea Set!!!!!  :thud:  Get the loft ladder out!!

yes rosie I mentioned to Anne that I had one also and we are both still at a loss ;D

Mmmmm I will get the teaset out again when I am next in the loft, whenever that will be cus have to struggle getting the ladder outa the back of the shed :24:

Offline dinklepip

• Members
Ooooh!   :hiclp:  :girlcheer: All those shelves full of glass!   :rah:   I love the 'more is more' look   :thup:   :24:

Do you know the maker of the turquoise opalescent (uranium?) flower which is half out of the picture on the right of this shot?  I've got a similar one, but I've not seen them in turquoise blue before!  http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/cookiepops/DSCF21931.jpg

I love the whole of this shelf, BTW - no, I love the whole of this cabinet:D

why thanks Leni, I love my collection.  Dunno about that flower to be honest, not something I put on the Board to find out about yet as I still have so many pieces to ID and don't wanna keep hogging the board lol

Offline dinklepip

• Members
I wanna see the Tea Set!!!!!  :thud:  Get the loft ladder out!!

well to give you an idea Rosie, if you look on this image and you will see a green glass beaker with a lace effect enamel on.  Well I bought this off ebay last week for £5 yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and it's Salviati too.  The teaset I have is exactly the same enamelling work but different on each duo and in a stunning Royal Blue (are you dribbling yet) :24:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/cookiepops/DSCF21911.jpg

Offline antiquerose123

• Members
  • The Best #1 Forum On the Net, right here !!!
ooooooooooooooo my turn to show off  ;D ;D ;D.  Have no room in my cabinet now and it's all hunched up :).  If only you could see the stunning Victorian Salviati handmade and  hand enamelled teaset in original box I have in the loft you would dribble  :24: :mrgreen:

(http://www.gifanimations.com/GA/Image/Icons/Hands/hand14.gif)  Dribble ...
:fwr: Rose
"People who live in Glass houses should not throw stones"       ::)

Offline steph

• Members
    • Stephs glass

:help: are you guys going for overload...... this thread must be below the plimsol line!!!!   

Lovely collection Dinklepip, a bit early for me....but oh so impressive..... :hiclp:

Search
eBay.com
eBay.co.uk

Link to Glass Encyclopedia
Link to Glass Museum
Enter
key words
to search
Amazon.com