Looking for Glass on ebay? Angela's Designer Searches can help! Click here!

Author Topic: Re: (Themed) glass displays - show me yours, I'll show you mine... part 2...  (Read 31954 times)

Offline steph

• Members
    • Stephs glass
    :clap:  Dear Rex thank you so much for persevering - you and your wife have a wonderful collection. Its so nice to see pieces used as intended.  I'm sure your displays will give much pleasure to GMB members.    :hiclp: cheers steph

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
I would love one in each colour but as i have found out there is a clear and a frosted in each colour as well , i collect vases and one of the ones i collect i just found out has a frosted version as well , they are the vases with a girl moulded into the outside , i dont know who makes them ,anybody Know ?REX

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
The vases that i would like to know who made them are in the background of the perriot vases , REX

Offline rosecottagesales

• Members
My guessing is by Libochovice. They are very similar in shape, colour and style to the dove vases, and came in 2 sizes.

Offline Andy

• Members
Thanks to Anne  :thup:

Well done Rex , great photos amazing collection.  :o

Andy
"Born to lose, Live to win." Ian (Lemmy) Kilmister Motorhead (1945-????)

Offline inca

• Members
  • Stockholm, Sweden
resizing pictures

I use "Image Resizer" (Resize your image files with one simple right-click).

for XP: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/downloads/windows-xp

for Vista/Windows 7, google:  windows Image Resizer clone

all texts and pictures © Ingela Nyrén

Offline rosieposie

• Members
    • Glass birds and animals
    • Hampshire. South of England.
What a lot of useful advice and information about resizing...I will try some and see if I can do it too.....my way is a bit tedious!

Thought you might like to see my fox collection whilst I am here (but Rosie, you NEVER log off!!). The newest one is an M. Janku one, signed with a label as well, and is neodymium glass.  :)
Oh and who was it said they liked Chris Dodds and had one of his cats on their desk???  Well here are some of his pussy cats in the sunshine.  :sun:
Rosie.

When all's said and done, there's nothing left to say or do.  Roger McGough.

Offline SwedenMikael

• Members
Here is some pictures of my little collection. It is growing week by week. I have only been at this for a year or so but think I have done quite well. My favourite pieces are Strömbergshyttan but sometimes I cant resist other pieces too. Have to be very careful though what I start to collect since I tend to go overboard. :)

Offline rosieposie

• Members
    • Glass birds and animals
    • Hampshire. South of England.
Hooray!  Another addict!!

They are beautiful Mikael....and so sparkly.....You are well and truly hooked!  :sun:
Rosie.

When all's said and done, there's nothing left to say or do.  Roger McGough.

Offline SwedenMikael

• Members
some more pieces... I dont seem to be able to read my post... have to try to work this out....

This Website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand