My august 2011 display... Fiinally a real splash of colour to make the hubby happy. I've chosen a theme of coloured-and-structured-on-the-outside vases, and because I had a specific Czech pressed glass in July, I stayed away from those. In all cases, the structure of the pieces can be felt on the outside.
If you have a clue about the unknowns in the display, info is always welcome! Most of them (but not all) have featured in a thread already somewhere
First picture (left side), from left to right:
1. Unknown. At one time I thought it was Gral-glas, but couldn't confirm it when the book came out. Aseda has been suggested as well.
2. Sweden, Kumela, Kai Blomqvist
3. Czechoslovakia, ZBS, Vaclav Horacek
4. Germany, Gral-Glas (attr to Gral-glas atelier)
5. Germany (I suspect), unknown. Colour and shape are very Germany-1950s (perhaps by or influenced by Wagenfeld)
6. Germany, Peill & Putzler
Second picture (right side), from left to right:
6. (the blue one) Germany, Gral-Glas, GÃ¼nther Hoffman
7. Germany, Ingrid Glas, Kurt Wokan
8. Germany, Hirschberg
9. The Netherlands, Leerdam, Wim Heesen
10. Germany, Ingrid Glas
11. Germany, Hirschberg
12. Unknown, but there are many similarities to nr. 11 to the feel, thickness and structure of the glass, so I'm inclined to put it down as a Hirschberg as well.