No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Help with ID on a paperweight !  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Ellie893

• Members
Help with ID on a paperweight !
« on: August 21, 2011, 03:10:06 AM »
So here are some photos ... please bear with me if they're substandard: I'm always roundly criticised for the quality/size of my pix and I struggle mightily to achieve the to-me-impossible standards of the glass message board.  I have really tried this time to reduce thie size but fear that I might now have submitted photos so small as to be illegible ... so sorry if that's the case.

Thank you any way.

Ellie

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline Ellie893

• Members
Re: Help with ID on a paperweight !
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 03:16:29 AM »
So here are some photos ... please bear with me if they're substandard: I'm always roundly criticised for the quality/size of my pix and I struggle mightily to achieve the to-me-impossible standards of the glass message board.  I have really tried this time to reduce thie size but fear that I might now have submitted photos so small as to be illegible ... so sorry if that's the case.

Thank you any way.

Ellie

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline jamalpa36

• Members
Re: Help with ID on a paperweight !
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 06:02:17 AM »
Hi

I won't comment on the photos as I can't even get three images on my submissions but the weight is a Paul Ysart and to me ,quite early.

It looks like it is badly damaged or even cracked which is a great shame.

Roy

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand