No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: CAITHNESS WHEEL OF FORTUNE  (Read 6065 times)

Offline ALLAN

• Members
CAITHNESS WHEEL OF FORTUNE
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2006, 08:28:21 PM »
Hi Lilian,
            I have asked my friend Tina who runs the department involved if she will dig out the logbook that has your weights number in it and then I will post the info here for you.
                          Allan :D

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline ALLAN

• Members
CAITHNESS WHEEL OF FORTUNE
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2006, 10:09:29 PM »
Hi Lilian,
            I have a bit of info on your weight,it turns out that it was made in 2000 as you would of guessed by the product number.Tina and I searched the logbooks for the "T" numbers but could not find them in the 2000 unlimited book.Tina then remembered, as I should, of that a lot of the unlimited weight production was moved to the Wick factory at that time as we were so busy with Millenium orders.Wick was allocated a letter for themselves,unfortunately the logbooks and other stuff all were lost during the period when the recievers shut the Wick factory down.So I am sorry that I cannot give an exact month for you but by the number it would certainly of been nearer the end of the year.
                             Allan :?

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand