No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Swedish Ekenäs bud vases, bubble cylinder bases.  (Read 10282 times)

Offline Tigerchips

• Members
    • UK
Re: Swedish Ekenäs bud vases, bubble cylinder bases.
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2008, 08:07:24 AM »
Light blue (I think)...
One day I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine. William Hartnell

Offline bubbles

• Members
    • http://www.glassbudvases.co.uk
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2008, 10:14:03 PM »
Thanks for the picture Tiger,
I had only seen the turquoise blue and amber up til now, so yours makes 3 colours seen so far but there has to be more. The reason I believe this? Well imagine them on display in a shop, those 3 colours  would look odd together, there must have been other colours in the range. Female logic of course, one who like to shop!! ;D

Offline squizoid

• Members
    • My Glass
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2009, 10:33:57 AM »
Hi, here are 2 more in amethyst. I will also have a green one with an excellent label coming soon and will post a pic when it arrives.

Offline squizoid

• Members
    • My Glass
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2010, 03:06:20 AM »
Here are some more Ekenas bud vases.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand