No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Looking for links to information or info on BAG Vsetin Barovier e Toso company  (Read 15454 times)

Offline bohemia-art-glass

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • Bohemia Art Glass
    • UK
Hi,

Are you still looking for information on or product made by Bohemia Art Glass S.r.o of Vsetin?

Products were marketed and sold by Bohemia Art Glass Ltd of the UK.  When the company was sold a quantity of stock was put in to storage and is now available for sale.

If you'd like to find out more let me know.

Many thanks.

Offline flying free

• Members
    • UK
Hello, thank you for raising this thread again.
How do I contact you?  I'm not sure if the email contact function is working on this board now.  If you do list your email here please replace @ with (at) and . with (dot) so it can't be picked up by spammers.
Many thanks again.
m

Offline bohemia-art-glass

• Members
    • Bohemia Art Glass
    • UK
Please drop me an email at bohemiaartglass(at)gmail(dot)com

Offline KatW

• Members
    • USA
These are some of our other pieces. I emailed you their brochure. I hope you were able to open it. First two "design" Shafaq Ahmad. Last two "design" Rony Plesl

Does anyone happen to know the name of the line that the last vase shown is from, by Rony Plesl? I'd really appreciate knowing its' name - found two of these yesterday!
Thanks!
Kat

Offline flying free

• Members
    • UK
Lovely video on Rony Plesl glass here from
Muzeum Regionu Valassko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ9mkWPncq4&t=55s

m

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia