No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Pink Walther Glasgow,pink Madonna and blue Madonna for swaps?  (Read 2444 times)

Offline oyemicanto

• Members
Pink Walther Glasgow,pink Madonna and blue Madonna for swaps?
« on: October 14, 2011, 08:34:31 AM »
Hello
Another swap post for anyone that is interested? Though I'm not holding my breath as I never get any replies lately so here goes...
I have a pink Glasgow bowl by Walther and I am looking for a completely frosted amber glass Schmetterling.I have just aquired a fully frosted pink Schmetterling to go with my blue and green ones so now all I am missing is an amber one.
I also have a list of other Walther pieces I am still on the hunt for feel free to ask....please be genuine as I have been messed about.
Australians don't tend to want to swap anything so unless you have anything of interest to me please don't post a reply
Thanks Nige
"Ive had a wonderful evening.....unfortunately this wasnt it!"  Groucho Marx

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
Re: Pink Walther Glasgow,pink Madonna and blue Madonna for swaps?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 05:02:30 AM »
Contact me nigel i have one and i am genuine , REX

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 11:52:13 AM »
Not all Aussies are bad some of us are dinkum others just change their minds a lot , once i have made a deal i never go back on it even if i lose out  badly , i now only want a Goose girl and an Orla for now anyway , Thanks again Nigel

Offline oyemicanto

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 03:24:25 PM »
No you are right Rex you aren't all that bad lol
Glad we made our swap as I love it!
Will keep my eyes peeled for you regarding the Goosegirl and Orla.....I have the Orla in every colour twice except the amber.She is lovely isn't she!
I still have my blue Walther Madonna for a swap but no-one is interested which is really strange as she is a rare figure.
I know some Walther glass is more available in your country for some reason...maybe certain pieces were more attractive to the Australian market?
I know the 2 part Victoris comport-which I would absolutely adore for my collection-is seen in Australia as is say Petri.
I have recently aquired a good lot of Walther pieces for my collection through a great lady whom I swap a lot with and she keeps looking for other pieces for me!
I have eyes everywhere lol!
If you come across a Victoria comport in any colour(amber would be lovely) I still have some swaps such as the Madonna she would make a fab addition to your collection.Still have a pink Glasgow aswell to swap too.
Nige

Offline oyemicanto

• Members
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2011, 03:25:27 PM »
Sorry Rex that should say I have HAD the Orla in every colour twice except amber

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2011, 10:58:00 PM »
If i find any in Aussie we will let you know as when we get the ORLA and a Goose girl i will concentrate on Brockwitz , i have a lot of the bowls but would like more , i have budgies , lions , squirrels , fish ,ears and a birdy one without any birdies ,i would like a sea lion , anybody in Australia have any for sale let me know , thanks for your help Nigel , REX

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 01:37:06 AM »
Many thanks again to Nigel , as he found an Orla for me on ebay < if any body on here knows of a Goose girl from Walther for sale or sees one on ebay or any site let me know , Please , REX

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand