No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Small lime green, clear cased, lobed dish Signed Boda any idea on designer/range  (Read 2033 times)

Offline jonchellycain

• Members
    • my picasa album
Hi all
struggling to find the pattern name/designer on this little Boda dish. Does anybody know?
Lime green cased in clear, with a lobed effect bottom
8cm in diameter, good age wear to the base. cut and polished pontil mark
many thanks michelle
better quality pictures in my picasa album here

https://picasaweb.google.com/112538457954992188877/KostaBoda?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Offline ahremck

• Members
What a lovely bowl - just love the colour  :thup:  :chky:

First thought was Elis Burgh - BUT he only worked for Kosta as far as I can figure out - and if he had made this I would have expected Bxxxx where x = a numeral.

Can't seem to find a list of Boda designers on the net - wonder If someone has one?

Ross
I bamle all snileplg eorrrs on the Cpomuter Kyes.  They confuse my fingers !!!

Offline jonchellycain

• Members
    • my picasa album
Many thanks Ross, I wouldnt even know where to start for the list of designers. Ive gone through the Pina scandi books to no avail, nothing I could even say strongly resembled it either.
Will just have to keep searching untill hopefully I hit on something.
cheers
michelle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand