No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Kralik Loetz Nautilus??? ID = Kralik martele  (Read 2284 times)

Offline BRADBURY7308

• Members
Kralik Loetz Nautilus??? ID = Kralik martele
« on: October 18, 2011, 09:10:51 PM »
Nicely made vase 4" tall 51/2" wide nice polished pontil scar to base im thinking kralik version of loetz nautilus  ??

Offline keith

• Members
Re: Kralik Loetz Nautilus???
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 11:24:55 PM »
Kralik martele with rigaree decoration,got some with similar decor but my pc won't let me access the pictures and will be down the tip in a couple of weeks! :o

Offline BRADBURY7308

• Members
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 11:29:34 PM »
 :chky:
Thanks once again keith i thought as much but was hoping for loetz strange though ive handled a few pieces of kralik there is such a wide difference in quality really happy with this one i just keep trying to get that first piece of decent loetz it will happen i keep saying to myself!! would love to see your similar rigaree pieces please as and when cheers :smg:

Offline keith

• Members
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 02:23:33 PM »
Managed to drag one pic' out of it before it crashed,again,a jug with similar decor'.

Offline BRADBURY7308

• Members
Re: Kralik Loetz Nautilus??? ID = Kralik martele
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 05:17:07 PM »
Ooh nice that keith i always had a suspicion that there jugs were converted vase's but goin off the picture it look's as though it was made to be a jug?
Thanks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand