No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: NEGC INTAGLIO PAPERWEIGHT  (Read 2146 times)

Offline johnphilip

• Members
  • JP
    • England
    • eBay ID
NEGC INTAGLIO PAPERWEIGHT
« on: October 26, 2011, 06:11:50 AM »
 :hi: My NEGC Intaglio paperweight is on ebay now , take a peep please , is it a Grizzly Bear or what? looks a bit like the creature on Starwars .
stgeorgio.2007

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline johnphilip

• Members
  • JP
    • England
    • eBay ID
Re: NEGC INTAGLIO PAPERWEIGHT
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 04:02:58 PM »
I hope i am not breaking the rules but could the weighties check in glass market that i have got it right (NEGC) as i have thanked the GMB , if not smack my wrist and i will go away  and eat worms . also is it a Bear or that creature from Star wars .

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline KevinH

• Global Moderator
  • Members
    • England
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 09:38:13 PM »
Hi JP,

As you can see, I have split and merged your post from the NEGC weight thread in the Paperweights forum into your sales thread here. It would be much simpler if you raise questions about an item as a separate thread before putting the piece up for sale.

However, it could be useful if you were to start a new thread in the Paperweights forum and add images of your NEGC bear weight as we would then have a permanent record of an item that many folk outside of the USA have probably not seen.
KevinH

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline johnphilip

• Members
  • JP
    • England
    • eBay ID
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 12:55:08 PM »
Well it ends tonight , only one watcher :cry: so it seems someone will get a bargain , i would be happy :rah: if its a GMB member . :X:

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand