No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Tiara/Indiana Glass  (Read 1478 times)

Offline georgereese57

• Members
Tiara/Indiana Glass
« on: November 16, 2011, 08:45:54 PM »
Hello
I don't know how much interest there is in Indiana pressed glass, specifically the Tiara line. My mom was a seller of Tiara back in the 80s and had a huge collection of items, many still NIB. Mom passed in 2005 and the Tiara is in storage. I have no illusions of it being 'priceless', is there an interested party out there or someone who can direct me to an interested party? I am in Southern California, as is the Tiara. Among the items are a couple large vases in boxes, wine decanters/sets, frosted and blue glass, much amber glass. I tried to inventory it a few years ago, but who likes sitting in a storage locker with a pencil?
George

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand