Author Topic: New member needs help to Id a vase  (Read 1903 times)

Offline questglass

• Members
Re: New member needs help to Id a vase
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2011, 01:40:44 AM »
In reply to the post.  The outside of the vase is like satin sheets and even has the shimmery look that satin has.  It tickles kinda like satin.  I have seen satin pieces but this is the King of satin.  Yes the top and bottom are two separate pieces.  It has an opening which I think is for a few flowers or a small arrangement.  It doesn't look like a bottle missing it top.  The inside of the top is slick.  I could be wrong.  I seen the C leto guy in my search before the post.  I didn't find a connection either.  I try to do a in depth search before I get some help.  I have seen a bunch of glass but this piece is somewhat plain but what a feel and the colors.  The more I look at it and handle it the better I like it.  To bad computers can feel yet.  I will try to capture some better pics.  Thanks

Offline tam bam

• Members
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2011, 06:42:52 PM »
Your bottle looked like satin glass to my eyes that is why I asked to make sure. I LOVE the feel of satin glass.  Good find!!!

tam bam

Offline questglass

• Members
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2011, 09:55:47 PM »
New pics hope they turn out larger this time !!  New pic of the top and bottom connection. 

Offline questglass

• Members
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2011, 10:04:36 PM »
Here is a closer look at the last signature !

This Website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand