Author Topic: Optimism  (Read 366 times)

Offline tropdevin

• Members
    • Paperweights
    • England
    • My Paperweights Website
Optimism
« on: December 18, 2011, 04:25:33 PM »

I do hope the seller of this Caithness Whitefriars commemorative gets at least 20% of their asking price - I'll put mine up for sale then! ;D

Alan
Alan
The comments in this posting reflect the opinion of the author, Alan Thornton, and not that of the owners, administrators or moderators of this board. Comments are copyright Alan Thornton. Please feel free to contact me direct if you do not agree with my comments and do not wish to make your concerns known by posting in this thread.
 http://www.pwts.co.uk

Offline chopin-liszt

• Members
Re: Optimism
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 04:48:09 PM »
You not only have one, you even admit to it! :24:

(sorry, just joking.  :-[ Not my cup of tea on so many counts.)
Cheers, Sue (M)

“All things are subject to interpretation. Whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.” Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline tropdevin

• Members
    • Paperweights
    • England
    • My Paperweights Website
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 05:44:52 PM »

I would like to say in my defence, your Honour, that I got it in a mixed lot and did not do it on purpose! :-[

Alan
Alan
The comments in this posting reflect the opinion of the author, Alan Thornton, and not that of the owners, administrators or moderators of this board. Comments are copyright Alan Thornton. Please feel free to contact me direct if you do not agree with my comments and do not wish to make your concerns known by posting in this thread.
 http://www.pwts.co.uk

Offline chopin-liszt

• Members
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 05:47:57 PM »
Aaah, understandable then. You're forgiven.   :kissy:
Cheers, Sue (M)

“All things are subject to interpretation. Whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.” Friedrich Nietzsche

Search
eBay.com
eBay.co.uk

Link to Glass Encyclopedia
Link to Glass Museum
Enter
key words
to search
Amazon.com