Author Topic: 10-spoke paperweight butterfly silhoutte Perthshire  (Read 193 times)

Offline Tin_tin

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • Belgium
10-spoke paperweight butterfly silhoutte Perthshire
« on: September 30, 2014, 01:40:16 PM »
I'm looking for an estimation of the price of this paperweight : butterfly silhouette large perthshire PP109 in excellent condition.
What's the right price for this item?

Offline Tony G

• Members
Re: 10-spoke paperweight butterfly silhoutte Perthshire
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 04:33:37 PM »
Hi,
      we do not like to give estimations of value on this site as it may affect someone and every estimate is anyway, only an opinion.

There is also a paperweight of this description currently on eBay. It would therefore be wrong to influence what might be a sale by another user of this site.

I hope you understand.

Offline tropdevin

• Members
    • Paperweights
    • England
    • My Paperweights Website
Re: 10-spoke paperweight butterfly silhoutte Perthshire
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 05:30:58 PM »

Hi.  I am always happy to give private estimates of current market value (including saying 'I do not know' sometimes), but in this case, as I am the eBay seller of the PP109, it would be a conflict of interest.

Alan
Alan
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."  Abraham Lincoln.

The comments in this posting reflect the opinion of the author, Alan Thornton, and not that of the owners, administrators or moderators of this board. Comments are copyright Alan Thornton.
 http://www.pwts.co.uk

This Website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand