No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Uranium dish - ID = Bagley 'Rose Leaf' pattern  (Read 1501 times)

Offline Glassyone

• Members
Uranium dish - ID = Bagley 'Rose Leaf' pattern
« on: March 13, 2006, 03:03:15 PM »
I would be grateful for information about this dish. Could it be Bagley?
I visited my brother and dragged him round the charity shops in Heaton Mersey, finding this dish, which he bought. We then hooned off to buy a black light.  [Merciless I am when it comes to glass].
It is dinner plate size and in perfect condition apart from the 'imperfections' from the moulding.

Sad it snowed yesterday because I was looking forward to going up to Harrogate. I hope that it was a huge success.

Thanks Ruth

Offline Tigerchips

• Members
    • UK
Uranium dish
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 08:29:45 PM »
It looks like Bagley "Rose Leaf" pattern
20thcenturyglass.com
One day I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine. William Hartnell

Offline Glassyone

• Members
Uranium dish
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 11:43:34 PM »
That's it,  many thanks and the link is a great resource!
Ruth

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand